Moka Induction is the first Moka pot that can also be used on induction hobs. A functional combination of materials makes this coffee maker unique and inimitable: the octagonal aluminum collecting chamber represents tradition and continuity with the historic Moka Express, while the steel boiler with a frusto-conical shape also allows it to be used on induction hobs.
- Material: aluminum + steel
- Handle material: silicone
- Material Knob: thermoplastic
- Easy to clean safety valve
- Not dishwasher safe
- Pour room temperature water into the Moka kettle and fill it to the level of the safety valve. To prevent your coffee from becoming too watery, do not fill it above this level.
- Choose your favorite ground coffee blend now. The mixture should be ground specifically for a Moka pot and not be too fine. Fill the funnel of the Moka pot generously, without pressing the coffee down.
- A little secret? Lower the heat and take all the time it takes; it pays to wait a few minutes longer so that you can enjoy an excellent coffee. When the coffee has risen completely in the collection chamber, turn off the heat.
- Now for the crucial moment: tasting. To fully enjoy the released aromas, we recommend that you drink the coffee as soon as it has been poured into the cup.