Peeling knife - 4033 / 6 cm (2 ¼")
- This small, handy knife with its short sabre-shaped, curved blade is also called a paring knife and is particularly suitable for peeling and cleaning round vegetables and fruit.
- Thanks to the special blade shape, potatoes and apples can be peeled quickly and easily for instance. Valuable vitamins directly under the skin are thus retained.
- The smooth cutting edge of the peeling knife allows very precise cuts and therefore makes it the ideal aid for scooping out and cutting fruit and vegetables decoratively.
- Manufactured from one piece of steel (Chrom Molybdenum Vanadium).
- Very comfortable to use.
- Quality - Made in Germany / Solingen.